Thursday 26 April 2012

MDA 1400 Final film, Instagram Advertisement



So, here's our final project of the year.
After the stress, the tears, the laughter, the anger! The bloodshed!
We have finally come out with this comercial, i'm pretty proud to say the least, its one of my favourite pieces of work that I have finished this year. Thats not to say that this was easy to make.
I took the role of Producer which was extremely challenging but also very fun (loved bossing people around).
Layla was Director, working with Layla was enjoyable at first but in time it became clear that we were on different wave lengths, it was neither of our faults but at times it became very stressful as Producer when arguments started.
I arrange for Mayang to be on Camera, as she had a wonderful Canon Camera 500D, we originally wanted Thor to do be cinematographer however the day before he dropped out as he had to film his own project, but lucky we had Mayang as back up.
I had Adam edit the project which was amazing, not sure what we would have done without him, his ideas matched mine perfectly and I absolutely love the outcome. Adam cut up and spliced the song really well so that it matched the style of our ad. It was also his idea to have the the kind of 'mash up' that goes with the music.
I'v learnt a lot about myself as a Producer throughout this project including the fact that I literally just need to chill out sometimes. I get very stressed and angry, which does get things done quite well but does not earn me many friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment